Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wednesday in Anaheim for BuildWindows Blogger

Got to the Blogger Bash after putting money in the ccu and getting the car washed.  Nothing significant going on.  I couldn't even see one person with a Win tablet.  My iPad was the only thing in evidence.  I had a root beer and went to the cd-rom store and got lots more dvds.  Wal Mart was good for food and sheets and dvds and such.  Quite night.  Dell order on hold for now.  I want that to go through soon.  To work Thursday, payday tonight, and ssa next Wednesday.  I am inclined to sell the Honda to California for $1K for ease of use on my part.  I regret it, but I don't want the hassle of smoging and selling the wonderful machine.  I'm thinking of going to Lancer's or Henri's for breakfast soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment