I almost have the new HP backpack filled with the Fujitsu computer and the iPad, and my other carry ons. The old red back pack holds the xbox and has plenty of room still. The yellow backpack will hold the ps2 and the Compaq computer and assorted stuff that fits well.
Jose attempted to pass a lighter to Mike M on Earth's couch. He was seen by Jermain who confiscated the lighter. Jose became enraged and flinched at Rick who initiated the pro act take down, even though this is against policy. Christian became upset as well as Sammi, who was accoused of being in on the transfer of contraband, even though Sami played his game and didn't even seem to know what was going on until after the event. Sami's room was searched to no avail. Sami became upset and asked to go to the ps room to cool down. He was refused permission and Sequin suggested I talk to him in the staff office. As we entered the office Sami, not being one to miss an oppertunity, pocketed Jermain's phone and then removed the battery and hid it behind the computer in the office. Only later at 9pm did Jermain search behind the computer and find his phone with the battery out so it wouldn't ring. I will give a work of advice to Sami about being honest, but he probably won't hear a word.
Sequin banned the use of electronics on Earth unit only for the balance of the shift. Punishment for those who did not do a thing. Oh, well. Rick and I talked about the laws governing an authority figures response to a threat or an attempted assault.
Allan ended up with two Clips and I got some back. Otherwise, thank God all is well that ends well. Jose cut the heck out of his arm, but this could have been avoided, I believe.
Otherwise a good night, saved $19 on $50 of food at Ralph's, and a good night was had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment