Good night last night at vdm. Took James and Aaron to ILP. James bullied Aaron into allowing him, James, to have shot gun seat both ways. All else was well.
Sleeping better 2am to 9am daily. I want to restart the Prazoin again for heart health.
Monday sell the Honda to the State of California for $1K, pay the balance of Marion's bills, and clear the remaining paperwork for the Estate. Check to see if I can use an accountant and charge it to the Estate.
Call Harold, Les, Allan, Derick, Terri, Marie, and Inga and tell them of my plans.
Now to go buy the usb extender, and two software packages. Have a good day, Baby Love.
Thank God I feel good physically.
Thank God I feel good emotionally.
Thank God I love my apartment.
Thank Good I love my car.
Thank God I like my job, for at most seven more months. In other words, I plan to retire completely on or before May 14, 2012, God willing and the creek don't rise. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment