Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The perils of not sleeping during the night time.

Slept off and on, not all at once like I like to do.  Now 11 am, feeling rested, more or less, and getting ready to go to work.  Memory upgrade for this Jujitsu should be here by Friday, Saturday, or Monday at the latest via USPS.  Good.

I feel guilty about not being at work so much, so I want to try to be there on time for a change.  I'm hungry now, also for a change, just took my meds, ready to go out.  I wish I had time to go set up the bank account and then to the escrow place, but I can do that tomorrow.

Clean my actual desktop, set up both laptops to big displays, and return the King's Speech asap.

I still haven't touched the juicer.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment