Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday am, slept sort of well, took meds for a change

Feeling a bit better with bp meds, GERD meds, and Excedrin for body aches and pains.  I should continue this habit.

Needed today:

Two new pair of shorts, the computer back pack, 10 cent cdrs, the replacement ps2 memory stick.

Shall I go see Medved next Sunday night, rather than going in to work?  I hope so.

New account at Chase Monday.

Wash car and get teeth looked at and adjusted.

Sell the Honda, probably without smogging it.  A shame, but I don't want the hassle of trying to sell the Honda for $500 over what I can get by simply driving it in to a CA state center.

Install Win8 on the Toshiba laptop.

Continue to be happy, healthy, and wise, as much as possible.  Work hard and keep a positive attitude.




No comments:

Post a Comment