Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, a New Day, a new life, new goals...

Call Howard and Larry re keys and moving Honda.
Address change for Marion Terry at 19224 Wellhaven St, Canyon Country, Ca

Hair cut by Ed, probably the most important item,

Wash, clean, and oil my car by Jay Taylor?

Refill all relevant meds at Kaiser.

Get blood checked at Kaiser.

Buy apples, oranges, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, lemons, and spinach for juicing.

Continue to be thankful for my feeling well emotionally.
Continue to be thankful for my feeling well physically again.
I love my apartment.
I love my car.
I can tolerate my job for up to six more months.
I am thankful for Harold, Les, Derick, Allan, Rockford, Terry and her family and Inga and her family.

I am looking forward to a USA cross country trip, both alone and with friends to visit the most important sites in the usa I haven't seen enough of yet.

I can also travel with Allan, Harold, or Les, depending upon where we want to go together.  Time will tell.

My goal for the next six months if to maintain a positive attitude, become as healthy as possible with things that are under my control, and be benevolent toward those around me.

As the song says:

Let me be a little kinder,

Let me be a little blinder toward those around me...


No comments:

Post a Comment