Friday, September 2, 2011

New interface seems fine, and better.

Call KP and get meds and blood drawn.
Deposit reimbursement checks in CCU.
Wash Ford
Return Time Warner boxes
Shop at Stater Bros and Wal Mart.
Pay off the gas company and call Wells Fargo.
Smog and wash my Honda.  If it fails smog, then junk it to the state for $1K and consider myself lucky.
Get Ford to change engine oil, lower idle if possible, clean engine compartment, and check and repair the center console, increase the heater heat, and plug the engine air into the cabin leak.  I could also call the previous owners of the car and ask them what they did to stop this problem before selling me the car without telling me about the problem.  I still love the car.  It is, without a doubt, the best car I have ever owned, and I love it to pieces with all of my heart.

See the dentist, order more Floro ointment, call Harold, Les, Allan, Terri, Inga, and anyone else I can find.

Thank my lucky stars every day of my life.  Be grateful and appreciative every day of my life from now on.  Be aware that this too will end, although it doesn't seem so as of now.  Funny how we think that what is now will go on forever.  Human nature again, I suppose.  Now to enjoy my life now.


No comments:

Post a Comment