Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fine Sunday, ill for vdm, saw Medved in San Berdo

Dinner at Bob's, car needed 1 qt oil, ran well otherwise, need service and tire rotation soon, feeling well mostly these days.  I adore this monitor.  The size alone for the price is astonishing to me.

Monday goals:

See Howard and Larry,
Turn in the Honda for cash,
Change the mail address for the late Mrs Marion Terry,
Open the blocked account at BofA,
Pay remaining bills til now,

I don't think I will be going on a trip to Israel with Medved for more than $5K for one week.  That is too rich for my blood, and I have little or no interest in religious issues.  I can always go to Israel on my own for $1K or so, if need be.

I can also do Europe with Harold or Les for that amount.

21 hours in a plane makes one weak.

Look for other distractions as time goes bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment