I almost dropped. Got a new one hundred dollar wallet, a new case for my keys, Wrath of Kahn, Homefront guide book, Blade Runner, True Romance, Star Wars, Taxi Driver, and Doctor Zhivago, and Dune all in Blue Ray. I also bought a pillow, an hdtv antenna, milk, ice cream, and a copy of Heat with lots of extra features. It seems I shop until I drop, and then I shop some more. I love spending money. Lucky for me I am on a dual income for now, else I would be broke. Great day. Now for the car repair and the dentist and to deal with the Honda and find out about the house. How can so many good things happen to me without bad things, which will come as sure as the day is long. Thank your lucky stars while you have them.
No comments:
Post a Comment