Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Up at 9am waiting impatiently for the Kindle Fire.

Out last night with AJ, Rey, and Alex.  I ordered a $25 GBA game for Alex on Amazon, bought $86 worth of dvds, (New York) for me, helped Alex with his Android phone loading a GBA rom on it, called Rey on Facebook Skype, showed AJ how to dl you tube music and save it as mp3s, and how to work his printer.  Dinner at that outdoor hamburger place and all was well. 

Dinner for me at Bob's, and the patty melt was good, but not great.  I have to start watching what I eat pretty soon.  I think when I get the Up from Jawbone.

Be at Kaiser for the ultra scan at 245 pm, do laundry here while waiting for the Kindle Fire, and watch New York and Atlas Shrugged, and four other recent dvds, and watch some of the newly purchased tv shows on iTunes.

I am looking forward to what I can store, access and watch on the Fire.  Can I access the Android app store or only the Amazon App Store?  Can I access the Amazon Video downloads of movies and tv shows I have stored on my computers?  Can I play or convert and play iTunes non protected videos, or protected videos?  Time will tell.

Pay scwd, all pure, and fax to sce for the refund. 

Keep up the good work, clean the house, detail the car, try to get the heater temp raised and the engine idle lowered on the Taurus, and call Les Soss and Allan Casanova soon.

Work hard at having a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment