Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Up at 7am feeling well. The Fire is good. All is ok.

Getting ready to wash clothes, clean the apartment, do the bills, and get ready for work.  I am very happy with my life at this moment.
I love my tools.
I am thankful to the max for my family in NJ, PA, and WV.
I am thankful for my positive physical health.
I am thankful for my positive emotional attitude and health, as far as I can tell.
I am thankful for my wonderful apartment for only $422 per month, in a security building, with a washer and dryer down stairs, a quite and considerate group of tenants, a good parking place, and a clean and quiet building, which has been thus for a long time.
I am thankful for my wonderful Ford Taurus.
I am thankful for my Friends, Harold, Les, Allan, and Derick in Idaho.
I am grateful for all that I have now.  I don't deserve it in the sense that I have earned it, but I appreciate it, and it won't last forever.

Be of good cheer, or at least try to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment