James asked for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, at which point I offered him a kitchen made sandwhich. He refused it and asked for a hand made sandwich, which I made. He refused that sandwich and said he wanted to make his own sandwich. I told the supervisor, Jonathan, who checked with the lead, who said the kids couldn't make their own sandwiches, so James ate the sandwich I made him.
What bothers me is that I was angry that he refused both sandwiches I offered him, one after I made it just for him. He dislikes too much jelly on his sandwich, and he scrapes the excess jelly off the sandwich. Why do I get angry when a kid like this does what he does?
Other than that, a good night. Lots of computers, xbox, playstation, iPad, and Fire.
No swallowing issues Friday night because I took the meds on time, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment