Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Friday in NJ. Rented Hundai, drove in NJ

Dick and I got the rental, talked a lot, and drove us and Inga around rural NJ.  Dinner at a sports bar and talked a lot with Inga.  I will investigate annuity and life insurance for me.  All else if well.  NYC, Phantom, or Hair, or West Side Story on Broadway tomorrow.  Linda will be here Sunday, perhaps Inga and I to Philly Monday, Tuesday is open now, Wednesday return the car, Thursday to NYC again, and Friday back to JFK and home by Friday night at 10pm.

I'm quite satisfied so far with my trip.  A good experience and a learning experience.  I love my family and am very happy to have them.  I hope to see them a lot more once I retire and drive out here and have more time to spend with them.

I want to look into transportation for Inga on a weekly and monthly basis with one of the local cab or transportation organizations.  This bothers her a lot, as it would me.  She should have the money and should have her independence as much as possible.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment