Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Monday rested, Tuesday as well...

Got Alex's Dragon Ball z game to him, filled car with $62 of gas, ate well of fried chicken at Lancer's, and watched 2012 the movie and then the director's commentary. 

Slept from 2am to 8am, did more computer stuff, archived files, toured the web, and so on.

Now debating going to Lancer's for lunch or liver and onions for dinner.  I also would like to check out the dvds at the cd rom store.

I doubt Howard will call me before Thanksgiving, giving more to be thankful for and time to do the fax to sce, pay all pure, and pay scwd, do the property taxes, or have the accountant do them, and pay any remaining bills due to Marion.

Time will tell.

I am irritated that the NYTimes took me for $35 and won't let me cancel the online subscription.  I want to write a letter to the editor about this unjust thing.  Perhaps to the WA PO, or the New York Daily News.  We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment