Got another u/a, did the kidney ultra sound, at a Lancer's liver and onions, got the micro usb cable to directly copy data to the Fire, shopped well at Wal Mart, feeling well, except for a bit anxious re the results of the kidney ultra sound.
Talked to Harold half an hour, who has moved in with a girl friend who is the same age as I am. There's no fool like an old fool, he said with only a touch of envy in his heart. That must be why I re joined E Harmony. Hal will probably be on a cruise with his mother for the next two weeks, then we can do video Skype or Face Time calls. I'll go see him as soon as I can get some time off again.
I really want to re connect with Les and Allan. I'll see when soon.
Not any progress on losing weight. Still eating for health, and my knees hurt a lot up and down stairs. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment