Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1:30 pm. Final prep for shuttle and flight to NYC

I can't find LOTM, but I have a ton of stuff to occupy me on the flight for 5 hours tonight.  I probably won't be able to watch a dvd on the laptop in my middle seat anyway.

I'll go out to buy more socks and underwear for the trip soon.  I also want two McRibs before the flight.

I feel alert and alive.  Some might describe it as anxious or nervous.  I think it is a good state of alertness designed by nature to keep us on our toes in times that are important to us, not necessarily existentially important.

The shuttle to the airport should be outside my building between 6:20 and 6:35pm.  Be there or be square.

Now to go pay the rent and give Greg the key to my mail box.  I should get a box of dvds about November 8, 2011 as well.  bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment