Time Warner increased my $29.99 internet access bill to $52.99 because my year long trial period has run out. I have to cancel for one month to go back to the cheap rate. I plan to go for a drive soon so that may be a good thing.
Kaiser called and left me a message to call for health information. I called and the class doesn't start until August, and it may be full by then. I'm not even sure I will live in CA by August so we'll see.
I think I will be better off by calling Terry and telling her of my unhappiness with the distribution of Marion's estate. I have a moral right to most of the money that Inga received via the probate court, and Marion wanted me to have it, and I earned it by taking care of both Ingrid and Marion in their declining years, and I can use it, and Inga doesn't need it, almost at all. She said it was like "found money." It is my lost money.
No major issue here. If they decide to keep the money, then that is their decision, but I won't be visiting or keep in contact with them any more. It would be too painful for me to watch them spend the $80,000 that should have gone to me almost frivolously.
I want to get my life here in Panorama City in order and then I'll make the call to Terry and go from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment