Thursday, May 3, 2012

Good Thursday. Stayed and ate at home.

My fix of the buzzer system worked and I got the Sony Cyber Shot DSC HV100 camera, bridge camera, which has a much better picture and video quality than the Nikon 9100, albeit at twice the price.

I now have a good camera and I can sell the two Nikons, if possible.

Do the two checks tomorrow and get the pink slip to Jose.

Watched a lot of House and all was well.  Slept a lot, but I don't seem as rested as I did in the past from a good sleep.  I wonder why.  Time will tell.

I still want to get the pics to the kids at vdm soon, and pick up my last pay check.  And mail the pension papers, and have a good retirement, and consider trying to locate and visit Toni Lynn Papazoglow, if she would want to see me.  Interesting possibilities in my life at this time in my life...  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment