Made a temp fix to the security door ringer button, which I hope now works.
I took the new pants to the cleaners to have them hemmed, a button sewed and dry cleaned as well.
Picked up 5 books and two dvds and ordered another Kindle book as well.
Paid the rent, used the $100 Palms gift card to buy $100 worth of dvds at Target.
Looked at books and mags at Bookstore and only bought a Mad Magazine.
Ate a good chicken Parmesan dinner at Lancer's.
I feel well, am anxious to find out if Toni is interested in my after 32 years apart, and ready to do the chores for tomorrow am.
Mail the two checks and pick up the check from Palms and get the pics for the kids.
Have a great life and be happy and healthy as possible.
Clean the car and the apartment and do the laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment