Friday, May 18, 2012

Good Friday am. Slept til noon, then called Andrew

No taxes due, but a tax return sent to the irs will probably be due, which will cost about 5 or 600 dollars to Andrew.  I will keep $5,000 in the bank and pay for 3 Cashier's checks or certified checks and mail the two checks to Morris and Inga on Monday.  I'll call Howard after two pm and see if he agrees with this plan.

Then do the Mass Mutual and cobra paperwork.

Look for the paperwork for the money owed to Marion from Edison company and try to get that back to the estate.

Find the $200 check for the station wagon and deposit that as well.

Look into the $178 check from emec corp or what ever and see if I can't get that back.

Close out the bank account for the estate next week, in the sense that most of the money will be disbursed.

Make plans to call Hal, Les, Allan, Derick, Inga, Linda, Marie, and go on a trip across the USA.

Be happy, healthy, and safe.  Have a good life.


No comments:

Post a Comment