Monday, May 7, 2012

Excellent Monday. Honda is history, Sony is great.

Signed the transfer papers for Jose and the 91 Honda is now his son's.  Good car. In 8 years I drove it about 160,000 miles.  I love my Ford Taurus much more, thank God.

Called Andrew and asked for the amount I owe him for his services.  I'll call again tomorrow.

Called Vanessa three times again, and no answer, as usual.  Try again tomorrow.  Mail the check to the Bond company tomorrow.

Tried to print the pics for the VDM guys, but all the printers were out of order.  Bought cherry Pepsi, tortillas, breakfast bowls, and ice cream instead.  A very good day.

Took a lot of pretty pictures and even considered Posting one, a la Althouse, as at the Lancer's cafe.

Perhaps I should.  Why not.  It doesn't cost much, it is interesting and it could become a trend.  I'll do it.

It had a very slow upload speed.  About 0 bpm so I canceled and will consider more on it later.

I also bought highlighters for my two paper books, Dark City and Casino in Blue Ray to watch tonight. 

I love being retired.  I used to be tired.  Now I am re tired.  Ha, Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment