Friday, May 25, 2012

Great Friday. Mail checks tomorrow... Played today

Went to Roll N Rye for clam chowder and pastrami and Swiss sandwich.  It was excellent.

Then to the CA Science Center and exposition park for two hours of photos and walking around taking pictures.  Then to Griffith Observatory for another two hours.  I paid for but missed the planetarium show because I went back to my car to get a jacket.  Oh well, another $5 down the drain.

Home at 830pm to write this, enjoy my life, scan the internet, watch the movies and look at the pictures I took today.  A great day in the morning.

Once the checks are mailed, the two paperworks are completed and mailed, my dental work is completed, and my car is repaired, then I will make the phone calls and begin my cross country trip.

Here's to health, wealth, and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment