My new Nikon S6100 is amazing, my Magellan is looking good, the Gamin seems well built, and my ASUS seems to be working well. Thanks be to all that is good. Even if I don't deserve all of this good fortune, I appreciate it.
Goals for today:
Wash clothes
Take test pictures of my car and such.
Bring the xbox to work.
Ask Mike to allow me to work Sat and Sun 3p to 11p
Continue to thank my lucky stars, and when this undeserved good fortune turns, as it inevitably will, then look back on this period of good years with fond remembrances, and try to maintain a positive attitude.
I just got two xbox cables from Amazon delivered in two days, all for less than $6.00 Wow.
Thank God I mailed the check to Hector and found out that my car has nothing wrong that a check engine light indicates. Tighten the gas cap from now on.
I still want a haircut, to call Howard, Larry, Harold, Les, Allan, and Terri as soon as possible.
I am thankful that I feel well physically.
I am thankful that I feel well emotionally.
I am grateful for my wonderful apartment.
I am grateful for my wonderful car.
I am grateful for my ok job, particularly if I can work 3 to 11 p on Sat and Sun.
To be continued as appropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment