Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Buy wallet, key case, and strap clamp for to hold my shoulder belt.

Up at 9:30am. Slept about 5 hours, or so.  Good sleep in that there was no radio to interrupt my sleep.  I feel rested and refreshed.  Yesterday I paid almost $300 for pool service, bought MS Flight Simulator X, and had a big dinner at Popeye's. My Ford Taurus is still amazing.  I can cruise the Valley when it is 99 F and I have to turn down the A/C to keep comfortable.  All the sound, power, engine, sound systems work almost flawlessly, and yet the car is only worth about $1,400 on a trade in.  Perhaps $4,000 for sale to a private party.  It seems to me to be very under priced for what you get.  Also my meds will be ready for pick up tomorrow after noon.  Good.

I got the 8 Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 players and will try to get my money back at VDM from Michael.  This is the last week of vacation for the kids.  Next week end is Labor Day weekend.  I will go to the MS Build Conference in Anaheim around Sept 14, 3011.  Ten years since 9/11, and about to be ten years that I have worked at VDM on December 26, 2011.  It seems like a long time, and then just a heart beat at other times.

I am thinking of working at VDM, if they will have me, the months of January, February, and March.  That way I can get ready for my cross country trip of a life time, make plans as to where to go, and save money as well.  We'll see.  I could also only work on call on Saturday and Sunday nights.  Huh!

Now to do laundry, clean the apt, and go to Lazar's and go to work.  Work to have a positive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment