I would like to make the text larger so it is easier for me to read. I always liked the Clamcase keyboard for a portable iPad keyboard. It also acts as a stand and as a protective case for the iPad. Perhaps I should just write the posts on the regular computer and only use the Clamcase keyboard when I'm away from the computer. Time will tell. Tuesday is a big day.
Call Howard
Call Larry
Call Ed S
Call Joan
Pay Hector
Pay pool service
Check engine codes and repair, if possible
Buy ink from Frys
I am grateful that I feel good physically.
I am grateful that I feel good emotionaly.
I am grateful that I love my apartment.
I am thankful that I love my car.
I am handful that I sometimes like, or at lesst tolerate my job for 5 more months.
I just lost my wi fi connection,so I better get this thing published as soon as possible.
Keep up the good work. Be happy, healthy, and thankful, for all could go to hell in a handbasket in a moment. Almost always cooperative, almost always cheerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment