Monday, August 29, 2011

Good pm at vdm. xbox, ipad, computers and all was well. TYG for all I have.

Hot in the valley, cold in my car which runs like a dream.  Dreamt last night of Marshall boys, Christian, and Nick all at a book store in North ridge.  Nick started the van w/o permission and I was very angry and then I woke up.  Strange what we dream of.  Good day at work and too late for Panda so I got salmon, avocado, Bob's dressing, hummus, and milk and all is well.  I am particularly thankful that so many things are going my way, or at least I am not aware of the disaster that is staring me in the face.  Thanks be to all that is holy.

Goals for Monday:
Write checks on the estate account to re pay me for my out lays.
Wash clothes,
Pay Edison and call Wells Fargo,
Smog my Honda and sell it soon.
Wash my Taurus and have the idle and engine smell examined by Ford at Galpin.
Clean this apartment.
Be thankful for all that I have.  I don't deserve it, but who does?






No comments:

Post a Comment