Thursday, August 25, 2011

Up at 10am to receive 16 AAs from Ontrac. No laundry today. Tomorrow?

Pretty good day for the Dog Days of August.  Comfortable in here and nice outside as long as I have my wonderful Ford Taurus.  I was thinking just yesterday how lucky I was to have stumbled upon this great car.  I, initially, dismissed it as a piece of Detroit Iron, but a week later after looking at it, I fell in love with it.  I still love and admire it.  It is comfortable, largely safe for the occupants, great riding with the new tires, very cold with the air conditioning on even half way, wonderful sound system, spacious trunk, easy to use door locks, power steering, power brakes, silky smooth automatic transmission, adequate power even under full load, great power windows, spacious trunk and back seats, and a joy to drive.  If I believed in God, I would say: "Thank you, God".

No comments:

Post a Comment