I seem to need about 6 hours of sleep, more or less, which is pretty good.
Watched What The Tech from yesterday while I was eating at the Vegas Buffet, which was ok, but nothing special since it didn't have my two favorite shrimp dishes and the crab shell things either.
Took out AJ and Rey to Wendys and Frys and bought AJ a new mp3 player for $15 or so. Watched Brakehart Pass upon return and felt very well.
Now thinking what to do.
The Groupon for the Van Nuys Airport sounds good.
Bobs or Sizzler sounds good too.
tugnet tonight is movement and I think I should skip that. I don't move very well at all these days. I'm too fat and unfit, but I'm working on it.
Paid Verizon yesterday so that is a good thing.
Now to get ready to go out.
Just checked Groupon and the airplane ride thing expires today so I think I will go eat at Bobs and see if Rey wants to try to make his Mac better. Now to go out now.
No comments:
Post a Comment