Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quiet day in NJ Dinner w/Inga and Dick and a lot

of talk and sleep when I need it.

Called Terry and Linda and Marie called here to check on things.

Me to NYC by bus and have a good day in NYC by myself.  This computer must be messing up when I touch the keypad when typing.  Now to check the settings on that.  No settings that I can see to make the touch pad inoperative when the keyboard is being used.

I can go to NYC tomorrow about 9am and return about 9pm or so.  I could go see Phantom or Hair or just go around NYC.  I don't think much of Central Park.

Take my camera and iPad and iPhone and a book and the backpack with nothing in it except the iPad.

I can visit the Apple Store made out of glass.

Walk around NYC.  This computer is hard to type on with the touch pad active.

Now to email Dereck Gonzalez in Idaho.

Go see him if I get the chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment