Friday, October 12, 2012

Up at 11am after sleeping from 3am? to then.

Lots of dreaming as usual lately, but at least I am sleeping at night and not half and half all the time.

I'm not sure when I went to sleep.  Maybe 2am which would make it about 9hours of sleep.

Played 30 min of ping pong in Thousand Oaks Senior Center and was badly outclassed, but I was working hard to keep up.

I fixed Reynaldo's Mac Book so that is done.

Got a call from Ackerman to go see him when I return from NYC.  818 375 4147  Call him back now.

Book Shuttle bus to Bob Hope Airport.

Go see Atlas Shrugged 2 in a movie theater.

Pack my red suitcase.

Wash my yellow shirt.  Use it to travel in?

Play ping pong in SO SC on Sunday 3 to 6 pm.

Have a good day and a good life.


No comments:

Post a Comment