cooler nights. To sleep at 130am and awake at 730am means I need and get about 6 hours of sleep per night, unless I get 8 or 9 hours like last night. Interesting.
I have almost decided that I want and need a Win RT tablet to replace my iPad, and improve on my iPad. I want the form factor to read in a restaurant, airplane, or on a trip. I want hdmi connectivity for when I am home or on the road or at the computer clubs, and I want all my Windows stuff to play and show on my tablet computer. RT will take some time to achieve this level of compatibility, but it can be done if Microsoft wants to do it. They have the resources if they want to succeed. Why are they making the RT if they don't want to support it. So far, they are doing well on making and releasing the Surface and the other Win 8 tablets by their partners.
I watched iTunes TV, read a while, and napped for an hour or so. Tried to repair the Toshiba laptop and had to recognize that it had a hard ware failure and destroyed the machine and dumped it in the trash bin. Sad end to $1K after 6 years or so, but time marches on.
Now to play ping pong, return the cables to Frys, and eat well and pack for NYC tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment