My car is running well, the sound is good, even the heat is ok.
Armando was back so the patsy's had a difficult night. I think a lot of the staff feel that they have to have the kids cursing, crying, and extremely frustrated in order for the staff to feel that they are doing their job. If the kid is happy the staff is not doing the job.
Make the kid cry, make the kid scream, make the kid cuss or you are a weak staff.
Oh, well.
I'll be out of there in about three weeks, thank God.
I mostly hate working there because I have to see the staff almost torture the kids over nothing. The kid wants a glass of oj after an hour in the by playing basket ball and the answer is "No, drink water." Why? The staff doesn't want to interrupt his texting his friends to get up and open the refergirator and pour the oj. Also water is easier. Also, some staff believe water is better for the kid than oj is.
What if the staff is kosher, or hilal, or vegetarian, or doesn't eat red meat, or any meat at all. Can we impose our food choices arbitrarily on the kids just because we want to do so. The staff already does.
Tough luck. I hate a lot about my job, but I will miss it. I have done it for ten years. Good job.
No comments:
Post a Comment