Printed almost 100 pages for Aaron and Jesse, xbox to Adam, which made Sequin unhappy. Luis remains on ce, but he seems paranoid, confused, and unstable. The vdm therapeutic process will make him mad and he will suffer the consequences. Oh well.
I will work today to make my life better.
First, pay the rent, mail checks to Andrew and the Bond Service, get my tires balanced, get the dip switches adjusted, eat well, and finally, go see AJ, Rey, and Alex. Hard day again.
I have also to get a hair cut, see the dentist, and only work4 weeks, or twenty more days at vdm.
It is hard work on me. I dislike the hostile attitude of most of the staff toward the kids, but I am almost out of there, so no problem.
I want to buy a copy or two of the world maps at Fry's, eat well today, and be happy with my life as it is now.
I also want to go look at the cruise America trucks, and consider buying one for my cross country trip.
Now let's go, baby love.
No comments:
Post a Comment