Bought a new Amiga book at Opamp bookstore, bought #100 in music dvds at Amoeba records.
Didn't feel particularly hungry, so I ate at Home Town Buffet, which wasn't as good as Sizzler, as far as I can tell. Expensive too. No drink included with dinner, unless you pay extra.
Happy for the day.
I still need to do the resignation letter, pay Andrew and the Bond Service, deposit the car check, and return the iPhone case thing, and clean the apartment and get the car's heater fixed.
Time will tell.
Work Wednesday at 1pm, award lunch on Thursday, going away bbq on Friday pm. I should be paid off, with my last review, bonus of 2%, or whatever, and the retro pay, plus my back vacation pay.
I hope they say I don't have to come in Saturday and Sunday, but time will tell.
Looking at apartments in Flagstaff, Arizona as a good place to move to, to be out of California and in a high dry climate. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment