Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hard work on a Saturday. Luis on CE, Derick on

painting for himself all pm.  Derick seems to think that the right way to do things is for him to paint all pm, or to watch sports all pm.  His shift partners should take care of making dinner while he takes at least an hour break, with pay.  Oh, well.  Four weeks and I am out of there.

Many of the ydc workers seem to be re actors, rather than pro actors.  That is they let the kid's frustration build up until he snaps and does something foolish, like proceed to awol on his knees, like Varsety did last night.  Then the staff and kids laugh at Varsety, which makes him feel even worse.

Goals for Monday:  4-2-2012

Pay Andrew

Pay the Bond Service

Do Marion's income tax.

Deposit the $200 check for the Mercury station wagon.

Get my hair cut.

Detail my car.

Get the tires rotated.

Get the sound system enhanced.

Return the new iPad.

Return the new location aware iPhone case.

Do laundry.

Clean my wonderful apartment.

Be thankful that I feel well physically.

Be thankful that I feel well emotionally.

Be thankful for my wonderful apartment.

Be thankful for my wonderful Taurus.

Be thankful for my well paying, and easy to do, job, which will end in four weeks, Thank God.

Enjoy my retirement for as long as I am fortunate to have it.

Keep a positive attitude and be more physically active.


No comments:

Post a Comment