Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday activities

The Xbox works well.  It loads and plays older xbox games well, so far.  I want to clear out a space so I will have room to do the Your Shape Fitness Evolved program.  I will also bring it to work to see what the kids can do with it.  I really, so far, like Red Dead Redemption.  It seems to play well, the graphics are very good.  It is like being in a Clint Eastwood movie. I also have two basketball games for James and other guys, Halo 3, the Kinect Adventures, Splinter Cell, Midnight Club LA, and Rainbow 6. I intend to buy LA Noire as soon as I figure out the best price.  Check Frys for a sub $14 guide to the game.

Keeping a positive attitude, I have to go back to Pasadena to return AJ's wallet that he left in my car.  I also want a hair cut, to fill the pool at Marion's house, pay her remaining bills, do the blood test again at Kaiser, reinstall the OS on my computer at AJ's apt, and eat at Henri's or Lancers, or here with Zatarains.

Life seems to be constant effort, with subsequent rewards depending upon the success of your efforts. Success is not guaranteed, but an honest effort usually leads to success.  Is this a lesson I could impart to AJ, Rey, Alex, James, and the other guys?  Easy to impart, difficult for them to follow.  bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment