SSA deposit was not delayed. It comes on the third Wednesday of each month, not on the 15th as I thought. I was misinformed.
Got my glasses adjusted at Lenscrafters, which is a big deal.
Deposited the vacation buy out check from VDM and picked up the IOS controller from UPS.
Wonderful dinner at Henri's. Good ride to Santa Clarita to Stater Bros and Wal Mart for supplies.
Adjusted the shoulder belt on the wonderful Ford Taurus, which was a bit too tight. Bought my first ever $30 pair of Sony headphones, and so far I like them a lot. Used Tina's Border's gift card to buy the extended version of Mama Mia. Now spend the Best Buy gift card and the one from Blockbuster, both of which I bought out from Sean Smith.
Training day tomorrow at 1 to 3pm. Thank God I'm alive and feeling well.
I love my car.
I love my apartment.
I love my computer, iPhone, and iPad, and iPods.
My job at VDM is tolerable, I hope until 2012, which is only 5 months away. Time to say goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment