Monday, July 18, 2011

Third post

Here is a test of my ability to maintain "Almost always cheerful, almost always cooperative." I stayed home all day to wait for a shipment from FedEx and UPS.  UPS could not deliver because there was no apt number on the address label, even though my name is on the building directory and I posted a note indicating that I was waiting for shipments from both FedEx and UPS.  FedEx delivered at 5pm, and I will try to pickup the UPS package at the local UPS facility.  I also called the former EdFund folks and was told they will call me back tomorrow regarding a re payment plan of my student loan.  Time will tell.

Should cheerful or cooperative come first?  Which is more important?  Probably cooperative because people would like you do do what they ask of you, regardless of whether or not you are cheerful, or so it seems to me now.  I'll try to write tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment