from 12a to 730a and only up one time. Awoke feeling well. Les called and we talked investments for an hour.
Now to finish the pills and go to the Civil War Re enactment in Moorpark.
Goals for Monday:
Fix the blender door.
Re order the Kaiser meds.
Complete the Kaiser request.
Fill out after calling the Mass Mutual folks on the pension.
Make an appointment to see Ackerman after completing the request.
Write the letter to Terry and Inga.
Continue to be happy, healthy, and wise, as much as possible.
I feel good physically.
I feel good emotionally.
I love my apartment.
I love my car.
I love being retired with enough money to live comfortably.
I love having Hal, Les, Allan, and the computer folks in my life.
I hope my life will only get better before it gets worse, far in the future, all of a sudden.
All lives end in tragedy, as is the nature of nature. Anything else is literally impossible.
All lives have to end in tragedy, as is the nature of entropy, in that all systems run out of energy if you go far enough into the future, a short future for us fallible human beings, or so it seems.
No comments:
Post a Comment