yesterday at the Endeavor exhibit at the CA Science Center for $10 to park and #2 to see the shuttle and take a lot of pictures and videos.
Hard time walking, however. See Kaiser soon re knees.
Dinner after the event was half of Mick's sub left over sandwich, which was excellent.
Several short sleeps through out the remainder of the day til now after noon.
Paid the AES of 193 and TWC of 29.99 and all is well.
Bought tickets to a Civil War Re enactment in Moorpark, CA next Sunday. This should be excellent.
I'll try to get there early and see two battles.
Ten days from now I have the bill for State Farm to pay. I am still irritated at State Farm because I have to pay the same amount as before even though I retired six months ago and no longer drive to work. I should go express my disappointment with them in person. We'll see.
I also want to complete the pension forms for Mass Mutual.
I also want to write a letter to Terry and tell her how much I don't like their decision to keep all of Inga's share of Marion's estate. We'll see.
Otherwise all is well and I plan to go eat at Lancer's and then the investiment SIG and vote tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment