Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday up at 830am. Daylight Savings Time

ends tonight, for which I am grateful.

I don't think I want to go to the Simi Valley Linux meeting.  Perhaps next month after I get Win 8 installed on my Fujitsu machine and all is working well.

I could eat at Cupids, or Micks, or Sizzler, or ???


I feel well and am eternally grateful that I feel well physically.

I feel well emotionally.

I love my apartment.

I love my car.

I love having an adequate amount of money to live on.

I love the friends I have and will make in the future.

I am in the process of cleaning up my apartment so I can have people over and demonstrate some of my computer skills to them.

I have big hopes for the election this Tuesday and will write to Terry after the election settles down.


No comments:

Post a Comment