Weekly and took a nap it was so boring. Later the net and movies and getting ready to go out for what? Pizza sounds good to me.
I think I'll do the Metro Link to Pomona on Sunday or next week or so. $10 for the whole weekend sounds good. That's usually what I pay for parking.
I took AJ and Rey out for dinner last night. AJ cost more than $25 including his dinner and a video game. He didn't have his CA ID card. He thinks it was stolen. What is he going to do when he has a driver's license and a car and such?
Not sure what I want to do today. I have lots of good videos and movies to watch. We'll see.
My gums still hurt for ten days now. Not a good thing.
All else is well, thank God.
No comments:
Post a Comment