Thursday, September 13, 2012

Up Thursday at 7am after a good sleep. Lots of

REM sleep and pretty rested.  Looking forward to a breakfast of Malt O Meal and to do some laundry, clean up the apartment a bit, watch Windows Weekly live, and fix up the Nexus 7 for sale to Margie at tugnet.

Handle the state farm and earthlink bills as well.

Hope the two caps stay on and the two bridges work well as well.

Read my new Robert B Parker book and watch some of the good iTunes videos.

Be thankful for all  that I have and will have in the future.

Thank God for the fact that I feel good physically.

Thank God for the fact that I feel good emotionally.

 Thank God for the fact that I love my apartment.

 Thank God for the fact that I love my car.

 Thank God for the fact that I am retired and have a reasonable pension so I can live comfortably, at least for the time being.

Also I want to get the pension from the Jewish Federation of Los Angeles activated.


No comments:

Post a Comment