Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday up at 7am. To Forever Young at 920am

Good singing group.  Almost all Broadway favorites, with solos.  No openings now.  I'll go back next week and see how many people show up.  Someone should drop out at some time soon?

Home for egg salad sandwich and a nap.

Booked flight on JetBlue after calling Terry.  Got Larry who said they had no plans to go on big trip during the Oct 15 to Oct 25 time period.

Paid $265 for the round trip.  Still to book the shuttle bus from here to Burbank airport and the return trip ten days later.

I hope Inga, Terry, Dick, Marie, and Larry don't have a problem with me coming for a visit.  Time will tell.

I still need to resolve the Earthlink account payment process with Time Warner, I guess.

And the att for the iPhone and State Farm for the car insurance.  Do all this Monday.

Also it looks like the tablet SIG is Monday, which is good.

Perhaps L A Fair on the Metro Link tomorrow.  We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment