Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Forth of July, 2012 Feeling well, as usual.

I'm anxious to get out of the house, even if only to go shopping at Wal Mart and to get something to eat. 

All seems to be as well as could be expected, and actually much better than should have been expected.

Lots of good things to do, see, experience and lots of things on the horizon to look forward to.

Thank God I feel well physically.
Thank God I feel well emotionally.
Thank God I love my apartment.
Thank God I love my car.
Thank God I have enough money to live comfortably even if I don't get an extra dime from Inga.
Thank God I have lots of places I want to visit, things I want to do, good friends like Harold, Les, Allan, Derick, and possibly the relatives back East.  Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment