Monday, July 23, 2012

Awake Monday at 11am feeling a little bleary

 as usual of late.  I'd just had a very vivid dream wherein Nancy Sanford had just told me in no uncertain terms that she loved me very much.  I said I loved her very much as well and I awoke to find that I had the message from the lady below.  Kathleen the therapist was also in the gym playing the piano for all of us.  Nancy had cut off the tip of her finger so I told her the story of how my mother had done the same thing.  It must have created a bond between us.

I wish I could find her and "Could we start again, please?"

I got a message from Ocean 19 via the dating service and I wrote a long reply.  I hope to hear from her again, but I have learned not to get my hopes up.

Nothing scheduled for today but lots of interesting things to do in the next two weeks.

Such as:

Hike with VDH and the other guy.
Griffith Observatory All Things Space on Friday, the 3rd of August, 2012, before 6pm in line.
Reagan Library talk by an author.
Watch Hugh Hewitt do his radio show for three hours.
Attend both the TUGNET and TOCC club meetings this week.  Yeah!

Keep on feeling and doing well.

I am eternally grateful for the fact that I feel good physically.
I am eternally grateful for the fact that I feel good emotionally.
I am eternally grateful for the fact that I love my cozy apartment.
I am eternally grateful for the fact that I love my Ford Taurus.
I am eternally grateful for the fact that I have enough money to live comfortably in my well earned retirement from a day job, but not a retirement from life, which I am trying to live more actively than before I retired.

I have friends, new friends to meet, hopefully, family, relatives, and places to see and things to do.

Let's get on with it with interest and gusto.





No comments:

Post a Comment