Tuesday, July 10, 2012

By 430pm I cleaned the shower, showered and

made two payments to make me current on the student loan payments of  $193 or so every month until the day I die.

I finally feel good and am ready to go to Apple and Frys and then perhaps dinner at Boston Market. 

Be thankful for what you have.  You have so much more than most people that it isn't even funny.  Not so much as Allan, Hal, or Les, but much more than most folks, retired or not.  Always look on the bright side of life.

After Apple and Frys and Boston Market finish cleaning the house and get ready for Hal's visit.

Call Terry soon.

Call Allan soon.

Call Les soon.

Be thankful for what you have and don't focus on what you don't have to the exclusion of seeing the good things in life.

Decide on the Mass Mutual Pension Plan and do something with that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment