Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What I actually did Tuesday was go to Bob's Big

Boy for dinner.  The greeter asked me "How many?".  I looked around and, seeing only myself, told him only me.  He then asked me if I would like to sit at the counter.  I told him that if I wanted to sit at the counter I would have asked to sit at the counter.  Why would I chose to sit at a counter, elbow to elbow with a stranger, who is also eating?  I could simply ask to sit in a booth and be able to read my iPad book.  He apologized, but it will be the same when I return in a week or so.  It has been this way for the last 50 years, but  who's counting.  The fact that Bob's has gone from 100 stores to one store might give them a clue as to what people want in a restaurant.

I drove to Lancers and had liver and onions.  The liver tasted funny, so I didn't eat it.  I asked for onions well done, but they were only half done but I ate them any way.  Home for a nap and after a couple hours of sleep now up typing this.

Other chores completion to follow.

Don't be resentful or angry or bitter.  It only harms the feeler.


No comments:

Post a Comment