Saturday, June 2, 2012

Slept from 2am to about 6am. Still feeling well.

Totaled up all the money I've spent the first month of my retirement and it is $3,332.98, which includes the $402 for the Sony Cyber shot, $100 in quarters for laundry, and lots of dinners at Lancers, Henris, Bobs, and Tonis, plus lots of money on iTunes and Amazon.

I would like to go to the aquarium and the harbor tour today but I don't know if I will.

I have the mass mutual and cobra paperwork ready to complete, then do the Kaiser sign up and the dental insurance sign up and see Dr Fields again.

Finish the letter to Terry by Monday morning, call Howard to tell him of the checks going out, or write a note in the envelope I use to return the receipt to him.

Then check the student loan status and pay what is necessary.

See Sports Chalet for the camping equipment.

Have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment