very well, looking forward to a big breakfast of Malt O Meal.
Good CHMuseum with Bill Ford, great drive, excellent car, good visit with Les Soss, talked with Hal who is near the Grand Canyon for a week or more with his new girl friend.
I could have stayed in Monterey or gone to Hearst Castle, but I wanted to get home and sleep in my own bed, which I just did and it was much preferable even to a good motel room.
I love the way the Ford rides and drives. I get more than 400 miles on a tank of gas at freeway speeds. It is a much easier drive than driving the Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Celica, or the Honda 600. The noise factor, air conditioning, sound system, and overall ride make the trip much better than in my older cars. Thank God I was able to buy the Taurus. I really love the car with all of my heart. It seems funny to love a car, but I don't think it is, or should be. A car is an extension of our bodies and moves through time and space and distance in a comfortable manner or otherwise. I love the good travel I have with my Ford, and look forward to a lot of wonderful trips around the USA in my wonderful Ford.
My goals for today are a big breakfast of Malt O Meal, complete the Mass Mutual paperwork, finish the letter to Terry, do the Groupon refund paperwork, and get ready to go to the Nixon event on Thursday night at 7 pm.
Have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment